This is a great question! With soooo many people out there claiming they can get you on page 1 of Google Guaranteed. Really, I think that a better question is “What is it costing your business for NOT using a competent SEO strategy”. Today you need to know people are close by on their smartphones and Local SEO should be part of your overall marketing. Contact us today for industry leading SEO site audit sent to you with no strings attached. (see here for SEO Audit details) Let’s look at some SEO factors and what SEO really is.
What is SEO?
Well if you own a website, then search results matter! There are some key ingredients that go into making websites that rank well in Google and other search engines. Much of it is known within the industry and much is learned by research and marketing strategy. With so many options out there and a fair amount of SEO charlatans and wannabes. How does one determine which SEO company to hire? Here we hope to help you navigate some of the landmines to the Holy Grail of SEO partnerships. First, What is SEO? Here’s a brief introduction to SEO.
What Is Search Engine Optimization / SEO
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s unpaid results – often referred to as “natural,” “organic,” or “earned” results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.” Search engine optimization – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
We have a process of promoting Organic SEO. It takes a bit of time compared to Paid Search (PPC) campaigns, but the benefits down the road depending on your market conditions. (Competition, Keywords, & other factors) Can actually reduce your overall Marketing budget by creating a short and long-term SEO strategy. Some cases both campaigns need to be run side by side. Keyword competition for PPC can vary greatly. Every one of our SEO jobs is custom quoted. First, consult is always free!
How Much Does SEO Cost?
With so many ads on SEO links, and plenty of competition. How does a business owner determine how much they should spend on SEO? Let’s see what the industry experts are saying on the topic. I would like to interject here that a page to the client has had optimized compared to a page that wasn’t on the surface looks about the same. It’s what we do under the hood. We take your business and the content that should be introduced to client prospects and tailor a “user-friendly web site”. This for the SEO provider is an ongoing experience. There is link building, keyword research, meta information, competitive analysis, SEO audits and much more that ends up under the hood.
Industry experts show us some SEO payment models of monthly retainers, contracts, fixed prices, project-based pricing & hourly consulting.
So how much does it cost? OK, this is what you should expect to pay for typical SEO costs by the pros!
Typical SEO Costs
So, what should you expect to pay? Here’s a survey of the range of the costs according to the payment models described above.
• Monthly retainer: $750-5,000 per month. Within this range, the amount that a client pays depends on the size of their business and the extent of services provided by the agency. On the lower end of this spectrum are small SEO agencies that offer a limited range of services. On the upper range are businesses with greater needs working with full-service SEO agencies. Most businesses pay between $2,500 and $5,000 for a monthly retainer.
• Contract services at fixed prices: price variable. Businesses that are just testing the waters in SEO usually choose a contract service as an entry point. Typical contract services include things like SEO copywriting ($0.15-$0.50/word), site content audit ($500-$7,500), link profile audit ($500-$7,500), and social media site setup ($500-$3,000).
• Project-based pricing: price variable. Since there are a variety of projects, there is a wide range of prices. Most projects cost from $1,000 to $30,000.
• Hourly consulting rate: $100-300/hr. SEO consultants, whether individuals or agencies, usually charge between $100 and $300 per hour. How Much Should You Spend on SEO Services? | SEW
At ilovewhatido Media, our ilove SEO service packages vary greatly depending strictly upon your needs, the strength of competition for search results and keyword targeting. Reasonable goals for local search can be gained in just 6 to 8 months. Some more competitive campaigns can take up to a year. For local business owners, our custom quotes are free. SEO is an investment! We charge by the project, hour and contracts typically run 6 to 8 months then we re-evaluate our results with the clients. We have a referral system that can get you 50% off your SEO Services! Let us give you a quote. Contact us for a free consult and whether you use us or not we will steer you in the right direction. But let’s look at some rock solid reasons for implementing your SEO strategy.
Why Should I Use SEO?
I have a friend who owns a lucrative design company. He tells me his yearly budget for marketing is 24K annually. Not bad, many companies would love to have this kinda budget for advertising. They use some standard marketing tried and true. Newspaper, flyers, tv ad spots and zippo on SEO.
So why should business owners use Search Engine Optimization? Unlike TV ads, News Paper and so many other forms of advertising of one and done. A professional SEO campaign can have amazing results that stay on top of both local and national search results. With the advent of smartphones where prospective clients are on their mobile devices. We look at some powerful reasons to consider using SEO as part of your marketing strategies.
“You’ve heard about SEO. You’re convinced SEO works very well for different kinds of online business. What you probably wonder is why it’s so powerful.
That’s why I wrote this report – to show you not one, not five, not ten… but twenty-nine different reasons to buy SEO. To see why SEO is so powerful. To spotlight the role it can play in marketing and communicating.” The Ultimate List of Reasons Why YOU Need SEO! (28 Reasons)
1. SEO Is Not A Cost But An Investment
2. SEO Turns The Spotlight On Your Sales Rockstar
3. SEO Is A Crucial Part Of Your Marketing Mix
4. SEO Impacts The Research/Buying Cycle
5. SEO Pricing Is Variable
6. SEO Is Never Too Costly!
7. SEO Isn’t Icing On The Cake – It’s An Important Ingredient
8. SEO Is More Than Just SEO-Friendly CMS
9. SEO Can Multiply Your Impact
10. SEO Keeps You From Missing Out On Free Advertising
11. SEO Leverages Social Sharing
12. SEO Will Help People Find Your Website
13. SEO Goes To The Heart Of Your Business
14. SEO Builds Trust & Credibility
15. SEO Makes You Ubiquitous
16. SEO Helps Build Your Brand
17. SEO Is A Long-Term Strategy
18. SEO Drives Offline Sales
19. SEO Attracts Relevant Traffic With High Conversion Potential
20. SEO Is Measurable Marketing
21. Your SEO Consultant Is A ‘Secret Weapon’
22. SEO Is Cost Effective
23. SEO Can Be Outsourced To Run Hands-Free
24. SEO Can Be Made To Work For You
25. SEO Can Convince Even Skeptics
26. SEO Provides Endless Opportunity
27. SEO Beats Paid Traffic
28. SEO Is Rooted In User Intent
29. SEO Helps You Capitalize On Weak Competition
The Best Money EVER Spent was on SEO!
Truth is with so much of the competition NOT doing any SEO in their local marketing campaigns we can get a jump on them. Many of our clients who use our services have pages ranking on Page #1 on Google for their local search terms. Contact us today and you will be glad you did.
Keith McKenzie 774-633-1112
#ilovewhatido #seo #marketing #localsearch