Google My Business Local Search (SEO) ServicesSEO Friendly Coded WordPress Expert
Local SEO is vital to your local business relevance to Search Engines. We help small to large business maximize it’s online Digital Profile by evaluating your competition and developing proven Search Marketing Strategies that get results. Is your website important to your business? Only 5% of people who Search will click on page 2! A Veteran owned Company with over a decade of Web Design and Search Engine Expertise in a constantly changing digital marketing environment.
There are many factors to ranking well, but in Local Searches for businesses that are “Near Me” these many times depending upon your competitors can be easily outclassed by making an investment in professional SEO Services. We enjoy helping the little guys compete with big business! It’s true ilovewhatido.
Google itself talks about local Ranking Factors in terms of:
Relevance: are you the relevant result for the user? Does your website match what the user is looking for?
Distance: how far away are you located? If you are relevant and near, you’ll get a good ranking.
Prominence: this is about how well your business is known. More on that at the end of this article. -Yoast
Industry Standards for Local Search Rankings
- My Business Signals (Proximity, categories, keyword in business title, etc.) 19%
- Link Signals (Inbound anchor text, linking domain authority, linking domain quantity, etc.) 17%
- On-Page Signals (Presence of NAP, keywords in titles, domain authority, etc.) 14%
- Citation Signals (IYP/aggregator NAP consistency, citation volume, etc.) 13%
- Review Signals (Review quantity, review velocity, review diversity, etc.) 13%
- Behavioral Signals (Click-through rate, mobile clicks to call, check-ins, etc.) 10%
- Personalization 10%
- Social Signals (Google engagement, Facebook engagement, Twitter engagement, etc.) 4% -Moz
Google My Business Help
Google offers Google My Business Listings for free! We take that free service and optimize/maximize these wide ranges of services to help you rank in Local Searches in your area. We will take it to the next level and make sure everything is consistent and optimized for all the products and services you have. Here’s what Google says,
Manage the information that Google users see when they search for your business, or the products and services that you offer. Businesses that verify their information with Google My Business are twice as likely to be considered reputable by consumers.1 When people find your business on Google Maps and Search, make sure that they have access to information like your hours, website, and street address. -Google My Business
ilovewhatido Media Local Search Specialists
SEO Service Pack Google My Business! iloveGoogle
How do I get found on google? How to List my business on Google?
We call it iloveGoogle! Hey, let’s face it if you have a great website & nobody can find you… who cares?! YOU SHOULD. At ilovewhatido Media, we spend countless hours working and learning what Google wants to see on a website that gets you ranked highly. We make a strong recommendation building your site with us. We have small business solutions to get your business found. Build your business smart from the ground up before you need business solutions. Get found in local searches with our SEO Services.
#1 SEO Myth… Build the site and they will come? NOT TRUE… Call to find out why. 774-633-1112
Want to know how or why your business was on Google Maps & now it’s not? We have developed some great packages for business minded people. Today’s business climate is changing rapidly. You need someone who is competitive, knowledgeable and has had plenty of success getting clients to Page1 on google searches.
Google is an awesome search engine! We love and use Google every day. Contact Keith today to get started with a comprehensive online Marketing strategy that is highly competitive.
iloveGoogle Local SEO Service Pack Choices
- Google Analytics (Track Your Business)
- Google + Account (Listing Services)
- Google Web Master Services
- Content Marketing Strategies
- Key Words, Key Words, & Key Words
- Google Ads
- Internet Marketing
- email Marketing Campaigns
- Organic Ranking Search Results
- SEO Services
- SEO Content Creation
- SEO Consulting
- SEO Implementation
- Small Business Specialist
- Competitive Analysis Service
- Social Media SEO Connect
- Link Building
- TripAdvisor Setups
- Zomato (previously Urbanspoon)
- Reviews Strategies Yelp, Google, TripAdvisor, & more
- Business Maps on Google
- SEO Page Rank
- Facebook SEO Strategy
- Pay Per Click vs. Organic Searches
- YouTube SEO Services
- Video Content Creation, Why? By 2019 80% of the web will be video!
Did You Know about YouTube Video Stats?
YouTube & SEO Statistics – 2018
Facts and Numbers About YouTube
- The very first YouTube video was uploaded on 23 April 2005.
- The total number of people who use YouTube – 1.5 Billion Users.
- 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute!
- Almost 5 billion videos are watched on Youtube every single day.
- YouTube gets over 30 million visitors per day
- In an average month, 8 out of 10 18-49 year-olds watch YouTube.
- By 2025, half of the viewers under 32 will not subscribe to a pay-TV service.
- 6 out of 10 people prefer online video platforms to live TV
- The total number of hours of video watched on YouTube each month – 3.25 billion.
- 10,113 Youtube videos generated over 1 billion views.
- 80% of YouTube’s views are from outside of the U.S.
- The average number of mobile YouTube video views per day is 1,000,000,000
- The average mobile viewing session lasts more than 40 minutes. This is up with more than 50% year-over-year.
- Female users are 38% and male users are 62%.
- User Percentage by Age 18-24 – 11%, 25-34 – 23%, 35-44 – 26%, 45-54 – 16%, 50-64 – 8%, 65+ – 3%, unknown age – 14%.
- More than half of YouTube views come from mobile devices.
- YouTube’s mobile revenue is up to 2x y/y.
- YouTube overall and even YouTube on mobile alone reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year-olds than any cable network in the U.S.
- The number of hours people spend watching videos (aka watch time) on YouTube is up 60% year-over-year, the fastest growth we’ve seen in 2 years.
- You can navigate YouTube in a total of 76 different languages (covering 95% of the Internet population).
- YouTube has launched local versions in more than 88 countries.
- 9% of U.S small businesses use Youtube
- Approximately 20% of the people who start your video will leave after the first 10 seconds. Create a damn good intro.
- Statistics Provided by FortuneLords.com
#ilovewhatido #seo #socialmedia #contentcreation #seo #localsearch
What does your website vision look like? In 1987 when I was in college for Mass Media (TV Production) everything was mechanical, metered and expensive. Today we do it with software and it’s affordable and you can run a business on your iPhone or Android!